Freitag, 27. Mai 2011

Yuria Kushido ♥

Hello everyone, how have you been?

Lately I've seen many photos of this girl on Tumblr and I was wondering who she is:


Her name is Yuria Kushido. (I like her first name :p)
She kinda reminds of Kato Miliyah, which is probably because of her eyebrows that give her face a "depressed" expression... which I actually like,

Here you can see how much Miliyah and Yuria actually look-alike:
Ok... not totally, but a little... don't they?

Anyway, I found Yuria Kushido's Facebook page where she introduces herself as the producer of her own fashion line called GYDA. She also said that she used to live in LA a couple of years.
On Facebook she writes in English by the way.

Some more pictures of Yuria










Why do we love her?

Yuria looks gyaru in my opinion, but not in the "cute and dolly" way.
She is sexy and kinda... "badass".

What do you think of her looks?

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen