Montag, 20. Juni 2011

Review: Skin79 Shiny Pearl WATER DROP BB Cream

I have this BB Cream for quite a long time, but I didn't blog about it yet, so here we go.

It's the Shiny Pearl WATER DROP BB Cream from Skin79.
I ordered it because I needed a BB Cream with a light texture for summer.


I don't like it because the coverage is too light for me.
The texture is very light, but the smell kinda bothers me.
The BB Cream only comes in one shade that is too dark for me.
And the worst thing is that there is glitter in it!

It gets darker after some time, too:

Here you can also see why it's called "Water Drop".
Actually little water drops appear when you apply the BB Cream.

Positive:
oil-free
light texture

Negative:
only one color, which is too dark for very light skin types
has a lot of glitter in it
almost no coverage
I don't like the strong scent

Pure skin might get a healthy glow with this, but I really can't recommend it for people with problematic skin like mine.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen