Samstag, 23. Juli 2011

Recent purchases and whatever is new in my life

How have you been?

I haven't blogged for a while because my husband and me moved.
It was quite stressy but now we're almost finished.
Our new flat is small but comfortable and very close to the city.


It's supposed to be summer but the weather is so cold!
Feels like I am getting sick again, oh no!

Last week I met my friend Nana and we even took photos this time.

We have so few pictures together...

We bought these completely senseless bracelets.
They are made of  gum and come in different shapes.
But you can't recognize the shape if you wear them because they are very tight...
That's why they don't make sense...

My friend Melissa sent me a letter with purikura and this cute teddy pendant from Japan.
And this week I did some shopping. 

This shirt was really cheap and I liked the beige color.

I don't own a lot of long-sleeve shirts so I bought another one.
It was very cheap, too!

I'm so proud and happy I found this!
It reminded me of Ma*rs and it was only about 10 Euro!
I love agejo style and I wanna wear more clothes like this.

My friend and me took photos with my Nintendo dsi, too, but I couldn't upload them yet. 
Ah and today we bought new fishes.


This one is pretty big and looks a bit like a shark.

Our aquarium. I think it's not really interesting for you... 
School will start in one month, still so much free time...
That was everything I could show and tell you for know.

Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive!

See you next time then!
Baibai!


2 Kommentare: