Sonntag, 14. August 2011

My new guinea pigs ♥

Yesterday I went to my friend to pick up the guinea pigs she wanted to give me. I was so excited!

This is the first photo I have seen. She sent it to me a couple of days ago. They're both female and their names are Sissy (l.) and Nana (r.). ♥♥♥

After bringing them to my home.
The pink thing is a mineral stone btw.

(A bigger cage wouldn't fit in front of our window, so I had to take this one. But I will try to let them out as often as possible!)

I bought a big pack of feed yesterday and got this for free. 

With stars and hearts!

I bought a house, too, but I won't put it in for one or two weeks, so they will probably remember our faces better and faster. But I always give them enough hay to hide.

I took these photo about 5 minutes ago:




Now they start to eat and walking around a bit. I have the feeling they are not so scared anymore. ^-^
But I will leave them alone for a while and give them some time.

I hope they will feel comfortable soon!

9 Kommentare:

  1. aww they are so adorable!!
    i have some bunnies at home but these guinea pigs are also soooo cute <3
    and their names are also cute!
    hope you have fun with them!(´3`)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you very much! <3 I love bunnies too! *_*

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Oh my god, they're so adorable! ^^ I used to have one, but my cat ate it. :C

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Whaaaat, your cat ATE it? XD omg!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. they look so cute ;^; I need a pet like that too.

    btw, stumbled across your blog. I really love your entires! :D /follows

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Thank you so much, I'm happy to hear someone likes my entries <33

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Dieser Kommentar wurde vom Autor entfernt.

    AntwortenLöschen