Donnerstag, 8. September 2011

New purchases and alpaca stuff #1 (^◇^*) ♥

I was quite busy because of school and stuff. Yes, my school started and I am getting along with everyone so far.

But I had no reason to be nervous, too, because my best friend is also in my class! And we're having lots of fun everyday.

But now I want to show you the new things I have bought.



New boots because the weather in Germany is already cold and rainy.

Today I went to school by bicycle and got all wet. ( ̄  ̄|||) 
And it's really cold, too!

I bought this beautiful watch today. It didn't cost much and it has cherry blossoms on it. ♥

It also has another cute feature:

Do you see the heart? o(>▽<)o

And today I received my very first alpaca item! ♪

I'm obsessed with alpacas since I heard these songs:





Actually, alpacas are not really the cute kind of animal... they are rather funny looking.

...
But still, after listening to these songs, all I can do is to find them adorable.

Anyways... here is my arPakasso foxtail.



And I got a little gift, too!


Japanese tissues with candy scent!

Pretty senseless, but I still like them haha!


Sooo that's it for now. 

3 Kommentare:

  1. OOOOOhhhh woher hast du diesen Alpaca Schwanz, der ist ja hinreißend!!!!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Auf ebay erhascht. ♥
    Die Alpaka-Sachen sind schwer zu finden, weil es die nur in japanischen UFO catchern gibt. D:
    Ich hätte davon gerne so einen süßen Plüschi. ><

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hey!! I challenged you for a photo challenge!
    Click!

    AntwortenLöschen