Sonntag, 25. September 2011

Review: Natural 3-tone grey circle lenses (on light eyes)

I am excited to present you my first pair of grey circle lenses.
My natural eye color varies between green and blue, and I was looking for circle lenses that blend better with light eyes and look less obvious than darker lenses, but still are giving a dolly effect.

A nice ebay seller recommended  the 
Natural 3-tone grey lenses to me.

Here are some informations:

Diameter: 14.5mm
Water content: 42%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Manufacturer: The Dolly Eye (Korea)
Life span: 1 year
Price: EUR 12.90

They are also available in blue, green, violet, brown and pink.


A look at the lense inside the bottle.

In the lense case you can see they have a touch of yellow to blend better with the natural eye color.

 Natural eyes without and with flash.
(Why do photos with flash always look so gross?!)

 With lens, again with indoor lighting ad with ugly flash light that makes me look sick and wrinkly.

With make up and lashes.


My opinion:

The lenses are very comfortable and they look very natural.
I think others wouldn't even notice I am wearing circle lenses if I wouldn't tell them. They give only a small enlargement and blend perfect with your natural eye color. The black ring makes your eyes appear more obvious.

I wish the lenses were a tiny little bit bigger and more grey (they look kinda blue), but I like them because they are natural looking and add a nice effect to the eyes without looking fake.

I hope you liked my review! See you next time. 

3 Kommentare:

  1. i like these, makes me want to get the blue ones but i don't want a deep ocean blue, more like a light icy blue. :\ but they're cheap.i like these, makes me want to get the blue ones but i don't want a deep ocean blue, more like a light icy blue. :\ but they're cheap.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey! Did you ever deal a situation when a complete stranger has robbed you online and took any of your personal ideas? Can't wait to hear from you.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. kan nuttig zijn, de informatie is erg handig, dank je

    AntwortenLöschen