Sonntag, 11. September 2011

Photo challenge

Tailiya tagged me to do the photo challenge

Here are the rules:

1. Open your fourth photo album. (I think on Facebook?)
2. Open the fourth picture from there and publish it in your blog.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Challenge other blogs.

So this is my photo:



This is actually my favourite photo of myself because it isn't edited and I still like how I look on it!
I also love how my hair looks, so long and shiny! It was taken last winter I think... in the bathroom of my parents' house.

I tag everyone who wants to be tagged! =P

3 Kommentare:

  1. you look really cute here♥
    aaand the length of you hair is awesome (><)
    but now its a little shorter, right?^^
    still your haircolour is greaaaat~♥
    cute, cute~

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thanks you both!^^ Yes it's shorter now because it's so damaged. :( I want to grow it that long again...^^

    AntwortenLöschen